"...the quality of your service and products is remarkable."
--Dave Bruenger, Attackproof.com customer
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? NO PROBLEM!
YOU CAN EASILY USE A CREDIT CARD WHETHER YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR NOT. Safe, secure PAYPAL transactions, SSL encrypted.
• TO PAY WITH CASHIER'S CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS (U.S CURRENCY ONLY)
• ORDERING/SHIPPING QUESTIONS. WE CANNOT TAKE PHONE ORDERS.
• FOR DVD CONTENT QUESTIONS USE THE DVD GUIDE OR CONTACT US
• Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery within the U.S. and 2-4 weeks for International shipments (except for Slam Bags, 6-8 weeks but occasionally longer depending on customs in your country. Customer is responsible for any Import Duties). See our Total Satisfaction Return Policy.
BUY THE BEST-SELLING BOOK ATTACKPROOF FROM AMAZON
Buy this product:
THE GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES: PART 3: CANE VS. KNIFE
|GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES|
|Part 3: Cane vs. Knife|
From the military to civilians and even the police-- knife, gun and stick fighting is often taught unrealistically. Based on the brutal, bloody, forensic homicide research of former detective John Perkins plus Perkins' over 100 seriously violent arrests, this comprehensive 4 part DVD series separates film fantasy from forensic fact and dojo delusions from real combat.
|1. MOST POPULARLY TAUGHT KNIFE-DEFENSE TRAINING IS UTTER NONSENSE AND LOOKS LIKE DANCING.|
|2. MOST POPULARLY TAUGHT KNIFE-DEFENSE TRAINING IGNORES THE UGLY REALITY OF WHAT KNIVES CAN ACTUALLY DO TO YOUR BODY. |
Go to Google Images right now and put in "knife wounds." Now THAT'S what you have to take into account when choosing how you train...
COMPLETE SERIES CHAPTER INDEX:
Save 15% and purchase the complete series. Save $39.00
PART 1 (separate DVD): KNIFE OFFENSE
PART 2 (separate DVD): KNIFE DEFENSE
- Intro to Knives: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Knife Fighting: Types of Knives
- Knife Fighting Isn't Pretty
- Knife vs. Knife: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Drills: Knife vs. Knife Variations--Myth vs. Reality
- Native American (West Virginian Hill Country) Knife Fighting
- Knife on the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Knife vs. Knife Agility Drill
- Drill: Knife (or Pen) vs. Multiple Attackers
PART 3 (this DVD only): CANE VS. KNIFE
- Stand-up Kicking vs. The Knife
- Drill: Dog-dig and Run
- Groundfighting vs. the Knife
- Drill: Groundkicking Against Targets
- Close-in Defense: Bare-handed vs. the Knife--Myth vs. Reality
- Drill: Bare-handed vs. the Knife
- Drill: Enclosed Fighting "The Hell-evator"
- Cane vs Knife
- Drill: Cane Alignment for Accurate Striking
- Drill: Spearing with the Cane
- Drill: Cane/Heavy Bags
- Drill: "The Gauntlet"
- Cane Fighting from the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Cane fighting From the Ground
- Drill: Cane vs. Multiple Attackers in Close Quarters
|REVIEW OF PART 3: CANE VS. KNIFE|
by Ari Kandel 3rd degree GC
|I've just watched the new Guided Chaos Weapons Series DVD, "Cane vs. Knife".|
This video is very special in that it teaches a LOT more than simply how to use a cane to defend against an attacker with a knife, yet paradoxically, the concepts and movements that it does teach are very few and fairly simple and basic. This makes the DVD and the cane VERY powerful training aids.
The video begins with explanation and demonstrations of the advantages of the cane as a weapon (always legal, always in your hand, stand-off range, stopping power, etc.), and its advantages over other stick-type weapons. John Perkins also dispels some myths regarding how best to use the cane as a weapon. For a variety of demonstrably critical reasons, John dismisses methods that utilize long swings, twirling, and hooking maneuvers with the crook of a crook-top cane. John doesn't even bother to address such nonsense as using the cane as a lever for joint locking and similarly complicated maneuvers, which are nearly impossible to purposefully pull off under real violent conditions.
What we're left with is very simple yet very powerful, adaptable and effective: short, sharp thrusts and hits at all angles, backed up by the footwork and body mechanics necessary to make those movements effective in any situation and environment.
The training methods John presents are ingeniously simple yet very powerful. They typify the biofeedback principles inherent in most of the Guided Chaos training drills. While the first drill shown teaches the proper body mechanics required for achieving powerful short hits with the cane at any angle, it is also an excellent exercise for improving your balance, body unity, dropping power and footwork for hitting with or without weapons. The drills that follow simply up the ante, presenting greater challenges to force the body to adapt and abide by the principles in any situation.
The video goes on to address applying the cane to situations involving groundfighting, multiple attackers and confined spaces and/or environmental obstacles. All of the lessons involving the cane are also useful for combat without a weapon.
Throughout the video, you get to see students of various skill levels go through the drills and receive correction from John. This is very useful, as it can effectively reduce mistakes in your own training, as opposed to just watching a drill being done correctly and remaining unaware of possible pitfalls.
It's important to note that the methods shown on this video are only the most basic, beginning elements of Guided Chaos cane fighting. It is analogous to John Perkins' basic unarmed Close Combat training compared to the full unarmed Guided Chaos system. Basic and simple, yet extremely effective on its own with only a bit of committed training. A perfect base to build further skills on.
The cane is unique in being the most decisively effective weapon that is universally legal to carry everywhere--provided you know how to use it. This DVD will teach you how to use it very well, and will also help improve your understanding and execution of all combative movement.
PART 4 (separate DVD): BARE HANDS TO HANDGUNS
WARNING: The information on these videos is extremely dangerous and is not intended for sport, play or competition but for the sole purpose of protecting yourself in an unprovoked attack on your life.
- Bare-hands to Handguns: Fantasy vs. Reality and an Intro to Perkins Close Combat
- Dropping Energy & The Fright Reaction
- Accessing Your Gun Under Pressure
- Drill: Escaping to and Shooting from the Ground
- Drill: Gun Access and Shooting from the Ground Under Pressure
- Aim Fire: Isosceles vs. Point Shooting
- Handgun Defense: Fight Or Flight?
- Bare-handed vs. the Handgun: Preparing for Chaos
- Range: When to Disarm
- Feigning Illness to Close Range vs. Running
- The Handgun as Bludgeon
- When All Weapons Fall: Bare-hands vs. Bare-hands
Please Note: there is a couple of seconds of a slight buzzing sound on the DVD. This is not a DVD error but a noise generated while we were videotaping.
Approx. 52 minutes total on 1 DVD $65.00 plus shipping and handling. NTSC video format. (New York State residents must pay additional sales tax). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Your cart is empty!