"...the quality of your service and products is remarkable."
--Dave Bruenger, Attackproof.com customer
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? NO PROBLEM!
YOU CAN EASILY USE A CREDIT CARD WHETHER YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR NOT. Safe, secure PAYPAL transactions, SSL encrypted.
• TO PAY WITH CASHIER'S CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS (U.S CURRENCY ONLY)
• ORDERING/SHIPPING QUESTIONS. WE CANNOT TAKE PHONE ORDERS.
• FOR DVD CONTENT QUESTIONS USE THE DVD GUIDE OR CONTACT US
• Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery within the U.S. and 2-4 weeks for International shipments (except for Slam Bags, 6-8 weeks but occasionally longer depending on customs in your country. Customer is responsible for any Import Duties). See our Total Satisfaction Return Policy.
BUY THE BEST-SELLING BOOK ATTACKPROOF FROM AMAZON
Buy this product:
15% OFF--THE COMPLETE GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES DISCOUNT COMBO
|GUIDED CHAOS WEAPONS SERIES|
|Discount Combo (Parts 1-4)|
From the military to civilians and even police, knife, gun and stick fighting is often taught unrealistically. Based on the brutal, bloody forensic homicide research of former investigator John Perkins under the direction of former NYPD Crime Lab director Dr. Peter Pizzola and Perkins' over 100 extremely violent arrests, this comprehensive 4 part DVD series separates film fantasy from forensic fact and dojo delusions from real combat.
COMPLETE SERIES CHAPTER INDEX:
PART 1: KNIFE OFFENSE
PART 2: KNIFE DEFENSE
- Intro to Knives: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Knife Fighting: Types of Knives
- Knife Fighting Isn't Pretty
- Knife vs. Knife: Fantasy vs. Reality
- Drills: Knife vs. Knife Variations--Myth vs. Reality
- Native American (West Virginian Hill Country) Knife Fighting
- Knife on the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Knife vs. Knife Agility Drill
- Drill: Knife (or Pen) vs. Multiple Attackers
PART 3: CANE VS. KNIFE
- Stand-up Kicking vs. The Knife
- Drill: Dog-dig and Run
- Groundfighting vs. the Knife
- Drill: Groundkicking Against Targets
- Close-in Defense: Bare-handed vs. the Knife--Myth vs. Reality
- Drill: Bare-handed vs. the Knife
- Drill: Enclosed Fighting "The Hell-evator"
PART 4: BARE HANDS TO HANDGUNS
- Cane vs Knife
- Drill: Cane Alignment for Accurate Striking
- Drill: Spearing with the Cane
- Drill: Cane/Heavy Bags
- Drill: "The Gauntlet"
- Cane Fighting from the Ground vs. Knife
- Drill: Cane fighting From the Ground
- Drill: Cane vs. Multiple Attackers in Close Quarters
WARNING: The information on these videos is extremely dangerous and is not intended for sport, play or competition but for the sole purpose of protecting yourself in an unprovoked attack on your life.
- Bare-hands to Handguns: Fantasy vs. Reality and an Intro to Perkins Close Combat
- Dropping Energy & The Fright Reaction
- Accessing Your Gun Under Pressure
- Drill: Escaping to and Shooting from the Ground
- Drill: Gun Access and Shooting from the Ground Under Pressure
- Aim Fire: Isosceles vs. Point Shooting
- Handgun Defense: Fight Or Flight?
- Bare-handed vs. the Handgun: Preparing for Chaos
- Range: When to Disarm
- Feigning Illness to Close Range vs. Running
- The Handgun as Bludgeon
- When All Weapons Fall: Bare-hands vs. Bare-hands
Approx. 5 hours total on 4 DVDs $221.00 plus shipping and handling. NTSC video format. (New York State residents must pay additional sales tax). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Your cart is empty!